AUD $10,000 reduction in your overall tuition fees for our full time Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
Back in 2008, when EIT was expanding from a company providing courses for professional development into a fully-fledged college of engineering, Richard was not only an enormous support, but his involvement contributed to the success we enjoyed. He was hearty in his encouragement of our efforts and he shared his expertise generously. In his honour we have created a Richard Morley Prize for Engineering Excellence. Richard E. Morley will be remembered as the Father of the Programmable Logic Controller, certainly. But for us, at the Engineering Institute of Technology, he will be that someone splendid who helped us forge a brave and determined path towards creating a college of excellence in engineering education.
Cut Off Date for Scholarship Applications for July 2019 & February 2020 Intakes:
Two months before start date of program.
Intakes for online & on-campus study:
- June/July 2019
- January/February 2020
Number of Scholarships provided each Intake: Four (4).
AUD $10,000 reduction in your overall tuition fees.
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
Nationality: Open to all students (Domestic & International)
- Can study online or on campus.
- Must meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a 70% result in Mathematics (based on the highest level of education completed).
- International or domestic, full fee-paying, non-sponsored student, without existing scholarships.
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus.
- Must submit an A4 typed page which will assist EIT select the best candidate for the scholarship. Please include:
- Your personal attributes and achievements
- Details of any community service (or volunteering)
- Financial need
- How the degree will benefit you
Please note that this scholarship:
- The scholarship value is equal to AUD $10,000 discount on the total course fee in the region currency of the student’s home of residence. The scholarship discount will be divided evenly across the total of amount of units in the course and applied each semester to each unit being undertaken, not in a lump sum.
- Students must successfully complete (pass) at least one 3 credit point unit each semester to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers their course for more than 2 teaching periods or withdraws from the course.
- If a student is involved in any academic misconduct, owes a debt to EIT (i.e. does not pay fees on time), fails a unit, or becomes a student at risk at any time during their course then the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept, or defers, their Letter of Offer.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by EIT.
- Maintain and complete an online enrolment for undergraduate first year of study totaling 27 credits.
- Be accepted for on-campus study.
- Take no leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet the conditions listed in their Letter of Offer.
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for the application.
- Comply fully with the process for applying through Department of Immigration and Border Protection (if applicable).